1. Pride and Service, established in 1982, is a privately owned company. With us, you don’t have to worry about the non-sense that comes with big elevator organizations. We are a privately owned and family ran company that truly cares about our customers and we are dedicated to providing the best, most personalized service possible.
2. We have headquarters in Manhattan and Cranford, NJ. Having two different locations makes us easily accessible to our clients. We serve clients throughout the Tri-State area, and having these two locations makes this possible. Between these two locations, we maintain a readily available inventory 24 hours, 7 days a week.
3. Our owners combined have over 90 years experience in the elevator industry. Our experience is what makes us so knowledgeable. We know that customers trust a company that is knowledgeable about the industry and we use what we have learned to train our service techs.
4. Our owners have been involved with the Word Trade Center, the Chrysler Building, and many other high-rise projects in Manhattan. No matter how many high-profile projects we work on, we still value the small projects as well. We will work with any building, of any size, with any amount of elevators and give our absolute best service possible.
5. We are a GREEN company and can provide many sustainable solutions. For example, we provide environmentally friendly elevator cleaning services. Many other elevator companies do not provide these extra services, but we do.
6. We are dedicated to passenger and employee safety. While servicing or working on any projects that involve your elevators – we always have safety in mind. We are dedicated to making sure your elevators are as safe as possible, avoiding unnecessary and dangerous accidents.
7. We provide coverage for all types of elevator equipment. We have some of the best insurance in the industry. When you become one of our clients, your can rest assured that we assume all liability for your elevator equipment.
8. Commitment for customer satisfaction. We are 100% committed to making sure our customers are absolutely satisfied.
9. We focus on reducing service calls. We want to save you money wherever possible, so we focus on reducing the amount of time you need to call us out for service. When you call us out for service, it means that something is wrong and we do our best to limit those issues.
10. Skilled and dedicated technicians and management staff. From our office personnel, to our service technicians – we only hire the best. We train our employees to focus on customer service and we make sure they have all the necessary skills and beyond!