Every time the New Year comes around, business owners across the world take some time to evaluate how their business is running. What is working well? What can be improved? For those of you who own a building (or multiple buildings), now is the time to think about what can be done to improve it’s overall function.
Your elevators play a crucial role to how you building functions. Do you have tenants that live in your building? Or people who come to work in your building every day? Take a look at how your elevators have been operating over the past year. If you have had several different issues with your elevators, chances are your tenants, guests, or employees have complained on different occasions. How frequently do you have problems with the elevators in your building? Does your current elevator company show up promptly when you have an issue? Since your elevators play such a crucial role to how your building operates, maybe it’s time to reconsider your current elevator company.
Here are some things to look for when selecting a new elevator company this year:
- Check out their products and see if they offer products from leading manufacturers. An established company will offer a wide inventory of advanced models of elevators. Branded models come with proper safety features to ensure a comfortable and safe ride.
- An experienced company will have vast technical expertise and provide you with technical guidance and support for choosing the right product based on your structural and budget constraints.
- A good elevator company will install the devise with the least structural modifications in accordance with local building rules and regulations.
- Prompt service and on-call support is another thing that you should look for. The right company will offer 24-hour emergency support.
- An experienced elevator company will provide periodic testing, evaluations and inspection services to make sure the system is functioning smoothly and efficiently. This would include modernization surveys, violation surveys, code evaluation, test witnessing, and so on.
- Competitive pricing is another characteristic of a professional elevator company. The right elevator company will partner with you at every phase of your project from installation to maintenance. Customer satisfaction should always be a priority.
Pride and Service Elevator meets all the criteria that we mentioned above. We have been in the business for well over 25 years, and we have locations in both New York and New Jersey. Customer service and satisfaction is always our number one priority. We pride ourselves on making sure that our customers are 100% happy with our work. We can take care of everything including installations, maintenance packages, modernization projects, inspections, witnessing, and more.
If you were not happy with your elevator company in 2013, its time to give us a call and experience the Pride and Service difference. We take care of absolutely everything so that you do not have to worry about anything happening to the elevators in your building. For more information, please give us a call today.